Ju-Ju-Be will replace manufacturer’s defects within the first ninety (90) days from date of purchasing from an authorized dealer. Our warranty policy is valid for the original purchaser only. Warranty does not cover any and all SALE items. We do not honor print placement requests on returned/exchanged or defective replacement items. Note that all defective items need to be approved by JJB. Refund will be in store credits if replacement for original item is not available.
P.S. We don’t cover wear and tear. See below for what’s covered. Please note that once the plastic packaging is open, we will be unable to do an exchange unless the item purchased is defective.
Customer must provide a detailed description of the defect, as well as digital pictures as evidence. Agape Babies will evaluate each individual situation.
Ju-Ju-Be is proud to say that we have a very low defect/return rate and we stand behind our product. We also love to have happy customers. Please remember that these are hand crafted bags…they’re made by great people and not stamped out of a machine. We really do have the highest quality workmanship out there, so if it doesn’t affect the function of the bag, then some of the small things might just be there to add character and we love them even more for it. But every now and again, we come across a bag with a little personality problem and here’s what we’re going to do about it:
Manufacturer’s Defect (includes but is not limited to):
- Broken zippers, zippers that will not open or close properly, zipper pulls that are not attached
- Unsewn seams (seams that are not sewn together properly by the factory)…this should be noticed right when you get your bag
- Sliders on the strap not functioning or missing pins
- Missing parts
Wear and Tear (not covered by warranty) (includes but is not limited to):
- Scratches on the outside of the bag from dragging, rubbing, or normal everyday use
- Dirty spots or splotches
- Dislodged gems from the zipper pulls
- Pens that run out of ink
- Changing pads that are washed and not dried thoroughly and begin to mildew
- Milk or other fluids that spill and are not cleaned immediately and thoroughly and begin to smell
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Excessive zipper wear