Warranty Terms & Conditions for Ergo, Lillebaby:
Your One Year Warranty covers the repair / replacement of faulty parts or carrier (if extensive) for manufacturing defects such as buckle issue, flawed printing, irregular printing or stitching.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear, and damages arisen from misuse or use not in accordance with the product instructions. Damaged boxes nor mold can be considered as part of warranty.
- Warranty does not cover defective product as a result of any circumstances not involved in the manufacturing or faulty parts.
- Warranty is managed by and subject to approval by local agent. Proof of purchase is necessary. We will need an original copy of your receipt / invoice, a picture of the
- defect and the manufacturing batch number of the carrier. The faultly carrier may be requested for inspection.
- For all exchanges / repairs, you are required to come down to our self-collection location or the local agent's service center.
- To submit warranty claim, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Baby Carrier Warranty - Brand & Product Name".
- Agape Babies reserves the right to decline a warranty request.
Warranty Terms & Conditions for Manduca Carrier 3 Years Warranty
- Thirty-six (36) months from the date of purchase with Original Receipt as proof of purchase. Carriers purchased directly from Manduca Asia Authorized Dealers, which are defective in material and/or Workmanship.
- Our full warranty is for the following manduca parts: buckles, zippers, snap fasteners, seams, hook-and-loop fasteners, elastic bands
- We will repair faulty carriers as a general rule within the 3-years warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear, fabric fading, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. In the event that repair is not possible and the faulty carrier is due to manufacturing defect and not misuse, we will replace it.
- For more details: contact Manduca directly at email@example.com
Kindly note the following exclusions:
- Failure to produce the original receipt from an Authorized Dealer of Manduca Asia.
- Defects or damage caused by wear & tear, abuse, misuse, negligence or failure to observe usage & wash instructions contained in the user manual.
- Product that has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase.
- Product purchased secondhand and not directly from our Authorized Dealers.
Warranty Terms & Conditions for Medela Breastpumps:
How to register warranty:
- Within 7 days of purchase, send us a picture of the serial number behind the pump to register warranty.
- Please note that warranty is not valid without registration.
- The product is warranted by the seller to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of 7 days / 6 months / 12 months (depending on the warranty amount paid, $40 for 6 months and $70 for 12 months) for pump mechanism from the date of purchase.
- Kindly note that the warranty only covers the total failure of the pump and not weak suction, as weak suction could be due to other factors and not the pump itself.
- In the event of a defect, the seller will repair or replace the product without charge for such replacement, parts or labor. Purchaser shall bear all expense for returning this product to seller.
- This warranty does not apply to any product used commercially or which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or alteration. This is a limited warranty. There is only ONE time replacement of pump, and warranty will cease immediately upon replacement of the pump.
- For the warranty to be valid, the purchaser must use the $20 3-pin universal adaptor which we provide. This is to ensure that any defects or failure of the pump is not due to the usage of faulty or inappropriate adaptors.
- No warranty on accessories / bottles, warranty only limited to pump motor.
- Warranty is not transferrable to another party.